At Perkins, we are committed to protecting your privacy. While visiting the Perkins web site you may be asked to provide information that personally identifies you (name, address, email address, date of birth, telephone number). The following are sample areas in the Perkins web site where we request personal information:
- Franchise Inquiry
- Financial/Investor Information
- Request Information about Perkins Restaurants
- Job Inquiries with Perkins LLC
- Customer Feedback
- Contest Entry
- Kids Birthday Club
The information that we collect is on a voluntary basis. You may choose not to provide personal information and you still will be able to visit most of Perkins web site. However, you will not be able to complete the activities listed above using the website without providing us the required personally identifiable information. Perkins does NOT sell website visitor’s information collected from the website.
This site uses re-marketing with Google Analytics. Based on a user’s activity on PerkinsRestaurants.com, we store information about the visit (pages visited, your geographic location, how many times you have visited, and if a form submission was completed). We do not collect sensitive user information. Perkins and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads across the internet based on past visits to Perkinsrestaurants.com. Users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the
Ads Preferences Manager
Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
Perkins Restaurant Messaging Terms
1. By signing up to the Perkins Restaurant and Bakery SMS program you may receive messages regarding, but not limited to, promotions, limited time menu items, order status, reminders and any other information relating to Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 41208. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword "HELP" for assistance, or you can get help directly at
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The number of messages you receive will vary based on your subscriptions and order frequency. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.